NEPA CIT Training Registration
The Northeastern Crisis Intervention Team may reimburse law enforcement departmental expenses for participant’s overtime or backfill time incurred as a result of Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) or Mental Health First Aid trainings.
- Agree to train at least ¼ of patrol force in CIT(may be done in increments).
- Agree to implement a CIT policy within 60 days of the training.
- (Sample policies are available for review.)
- Agree to support data collection efforts as needed to measure program outcomes.
- Attach invoice of participants overtime expenses (if any).
- Attach invoice of backfill overtime expense (if any).